Re: Getting started learning VB6

  • From: "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:07:06 -0600

got ahead, thought he already had vb6

Bryan Schulz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: Getting started learning VB6

i wouldn't recommend VB6 to any one to learn, not even someone I don't like. Its out dated and finding the ide or even support files may be a task.
From readings on Microsoft even visual.net is going out the door.
You would be better in picking up c# or c++. Both have wide support on just about any platform and all the power you need for any type of programming.

At 04:32 PM 2/15/2011, you wrote:
hi,

did you find/load deans scripts yet?

Bryan Schulz