Re: Fw: Released Dynamic Live Chat V4

  • From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 07:30:47 -0800

Certainly, you can do whatever you like with it.
You will probably need to override the sraStart and sraEnd properties for localization purposes in the file "init.js", which is outlined at www.WhatSock.com, on the Core API tab, in the Automatic Accessibility Framework section.
If you need help with this, just let me know.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Oriol Gómez" <ogomez.s92@xxxxxxxxx>