Re: Ftp Client

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 18:53:01 -0500

Flash FXP is admittedly good, but unless there's a real focused reason for it, I can hardly justify spending money on an FTP client. I'll be sure to check out the free alternative you suggested though.

Jared

Littlefield, Tyler wrote:
ug. filezila needs to die in a ditch. well. it's not to bad. I like fdm better. heard lots about it. flash fxp if you have the cash for it.
Tyler Littlefield
Vertigo head coder.
"I can only please one person per day; Today doesn't seem like your day, and tomorrow doesn't look to promising either."
"A life? Where can I download that at?"

Contact information:
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: st8amnd127