Re: Fruitbasket Criteria Down, More Langs and Libs

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:32:05 -0700

hi, hmmm, it worked before, well blast!

alright while I go figure out how it got messed up, here is a direct link to the file, and a list of what is there combined with a add on of what I have and not posted yet and sort of have:

* get the fruit basket criteria at:
http://fruitbasketdemo.alacorncomputer.com/public_html/downloads/FruitBasketDemoCriteria.zip

* and here is the list:

*Fruit Basket Demo's available in:
assembly.zip
AutoIt.zip
autoit-lbc.zip
CSharp(C#)2003.zip
CSharp(C#)2005.zip
CSharp(C#)2005withdatabindingandlayoutpanels.zip
CWin32withRCFile.zip
euphoria.zip
FruitBasketDemoCriteria.zip
IronPython.zip
java.zip
javascript.zip
JSharp(j#)fruit.zip
lisp.zip
perl.zip
perl-wxwidgets.zip
powerbasic.zip
python-wxwidgets.zip
Ruby.zip
vb_net2005.zip
vb6.zip
winbatch.zip

* soon to be added:
java_swt.zip
JScriptDotNet_fruit.zip
PerlNET_fruit.zip
PowerShell_fruit.zip

* hope to add soon (promised and still in others hands/or needs modifacations):
fbd in delphi.eml
perl-cgi.txt (code not commented or clear on it's functions)

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Veli-Pekka Tätilä" <vtatila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>