Re: FruitBasket-MFC

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 00:31:40 -0800

FruitBasket-MFCthis is C with MFC right? just to make sure I have things clear,
I'm a bit tired due to pain meds right now, and am not as clear thinking as I
could wish.  ,

I downloaded both jic, but I have used .zip all along so far, and think I will
keep doing so, but I'll keep the .rar  in case someone requests it.

thanks ken,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming