Re: FruitBasket-MFC

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 06:13:36 +0800

Hi Ken. I just built my finish code using the build option and it works just fine, provided i make no errors of course. Cheers! Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:36:42 -0800
From: Ken Perry <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh yeah same for Jaws and I am betting most screen readers.  Like I
said I was able to drop the controls but I had to go in and edit
their locations because the dialog can not be tabbed through like the
Form editor with Jaws.
I mean when you read tutorials on MFC they say just select the button
and hit enter and it will give you a list of properties or stuff like
that.
Well In my case the add button and delete button and edit box were
all visible but the list box was not on the screen.  I maximized the
dialog with Alt-space but that didn't seem to help.  I finally just
went to the resource file and edited it with the source code editor
which means you have to sit down and figure out where each control
should go.  I am not complaining because you can do it and it gives
you full control over the dialog .  It could be worse as we all know
because visual c++ 6 and jaws you couldn't even select the controls
and drop them on the dialog.  At least now you can drop them and
arrange them later.

Ken

  _____