RE: FruitBasket-MFC

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:42:43 -0800

Well its c++ and mfc

Ken

  _____

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of inthaneelf
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 12:32 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FruitBasket-MFC

this is C with MFC right? just to make sure I have things clear, I'm a bit
tired due to pain meds right now, and am not as clear thinking as I could
wish.  ,

I downloaded both jic, but I have used .zip all along so far, and think I
will keep doing so, but I'll keep the .rar  in case someone requests it.

thanks ken,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming