Re: Fritz Will Be Digging Into This - Window-Eyes Scripting Introduction

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:15:12 +0300

Oh yes I know the story of Eloquence, and ViaVoice is one the synthesizers I liked that I could use under Linux.

I also have WinTalker synthesizer for romanian installed, but as I told, I don't like it because it sounds very robotic.
Those who started using a computer by using WinTalker like it, but I don't.

I like how it sounds the synthesizer that can be bought from www.expressivo.com, however it is pretty slow responsive, and the desktop program Expressivo doesn't create a sound as clear as the one that can be tested on that web site. It is not open source, but this is less relevant, because I want to use a better synth, not to create my own.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario Percinic" <mario.percinic@xxxxxxxxx>