RE: Fritz Will Be Digging Into This - Window-Eyes Scripting Introduction

  • From: "Mario Percinic" <mario.percinic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:55:50 +0200

Octavian, windoweyes 7 will have full unicode support which wasn't the case
with previous versions, so you don't have to be afraid, it will support lots
of languages and synths for them, including braille support.
What i can tell you also from my personal expirience is that since version
5.5 of windoweyes its possible to have both jaws and windoweyes on the same
machine.