Re: Frames question

  • From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:57:45 -0800

No, not if the href has the url, and the target attribute matches the frame's Name attribute.

If you have something complex, where the href value changes or is changed dynamically, such as when using context sensitive menus, you can use JavaScript to simply change the href value dynamically, so you can avoid the onclick all together. Luckily frames are pretty forgiving.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>