Re: Frames question

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:23:56 +0200

Is that "return false" from the onClick event handler really required?

It is very annoying if a user wants to open the new page in a new window by
clicking Shift+Enter but can't do that because the <a> element doesn't have a
valid href element or if the onClick event returns false.

Thanks for the code.

Octavian