Re: Frames question

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:41:06 +0200

I don't understand how you can do this with PHP or any other server side
scripting language. Can you explain?

Please tell us how you can click on a link and then display some content in the
same page without reloading the whole page if you don't use frames or a client
side language like Javascript.

Thanks.

Octavian