Re: Form Field Help

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:56:46 -0600

Ok, this by hand on the fly:

<form method=POST  action=whatever>
<input type=radio name=gender id=female value=1>
<label for=female>Female</label>
<input type=radio name=gender ID=male value=2>
<label for=male>Male</label

Note that the ID field is used to do the labeling, and the name attribute is
what is used to group this set of radio buttons.
Also, I left out all the double quotes and capitalization of element and
attribute names, so take the above with a grain of salt.

Hope that helps.
--le