Re: Flowcharts and Use/Case Diagrams

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 15:32:33 -0500

Hello:

There was a project called TEDUB that was done in Europe. TEDUB was/is intended to make it possible for blind people to understand technical drawings with speech. Haven't dug into the information enough to know if it is still alive. A beginning place is:
http://projects.dedicon.nl/tedub/default.htm

Regards,

Robert