Re: Fix for console mode Ruby

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:39:25 +0200

about:blank
On 30.09.2010 18:58, QuentinC wrote:
> You're right, the console is very buggy in windows 7. Iv you have any
> tipps, let me know, I'm very interested. I prefer the console to the > IDE like VS or eclipse...

Agreed!
I guess it's a good idea to give the JAWS 12 beta a try.
If it's just as bad as JAWS 11 we'll have to bug FS about it.

Ken: If you are reading this please join the force.
You are very good at bugging the hell out of FS <smile>

I'm seriously considering trying out a Mac.
I use Linux as well and it's great on the text consoles / command line using Speakup and BRLTTY.
But for GUIs I still need Windows and JAWS...