Re: FireFox Question About Running Locally

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 13:23:38 -0600

You haven't said, but if you are using apache, you need to explicitly
declare each file extension in your config, otherwise they come up as
source. For example, loading up a .php file would not work either, if not
explicitly declared.

Usually, this is in the conf folder in the apache install.

Andreas Stefik, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville