RE: Favor to a blind visitor to the US from Spain

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 13:19:54 -0400

As the other guy said the guide dog schools do watch the online sales places
and they will go after people who are selling their harnesses.  Think of it
there is no true laws saying you must have one harness over the other but
schools like Seeing Eye put their logo's on their harnesses and if I gave it
to Joe Blow and he had a dog trained by some place that didn't' know what
they were doing it would look bad on that school.  There are schools here in
the states that do not teach exactly what the others do so it would be like
telling your employer that you got your degree at Harvard and actually never
graduated from a reputable college at all.

Ken