FW: EF Core Concepts Live Meeting Presentation tonight

  • From: "rick watson" <rwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <BlindGeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 13:52:29 -0400

For those interested in the new entity data framework…

Feed: Don't Be Iffy
Posted on: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 01:15 PM
Author: Julie
Subject: EF Core Concepts Live Meeting Presentation tonight

Tonight I’ll be doing a presentation to the Ft. Lauderdale user group via Live
Meeting <http://www.fladotnet.com/Reg.aspx?EventID=392> . I’ve been playing
with a WPF app that uses EF and Twitter together for something a little
different than the norm to demo. And I’m doing it in VS2010. Why not?

I’ll also be doing a first for me which is  using a web cam while I’m
presenting. Should be fun. Better go get out of my p.j.s (just kidding) but I
*do* need to straighten up my desk!

It’s at 6:30 pm EST.

View
<http://thedatafarm.com/blog/data-access/ef-core-concepts-live-meeting-presentation-tonight/>