Re: FLOS manuals

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:19:18 -0700

it depends on where your at, so far four lists I am on have flamed up.

I'm seriously thinking of digging a opening to run under the heavy concrete of the slab my Mobil home is sitting on, yes lots of earth and a fairly good slab of concrete over my head, sounds real good right now!

elf
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Engebretson Jr." <d.engebretson@xxxxxxxxxxx>