Re: FAQ for this list

  • From: "Niran" <public.niran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:19:19 +0530

Yes I will be glad to host/maintain the faq at nirandas.com. Or if inthane or you are ready to take up the maintainer/editor's responsibility, it is fine too. In any case, I don't think it would require 24/7 attention.

Scope:
Is this a faq just for this list or, any faq topics related to blind programming or programming not covered/asked in this list should also find a place in it.
What about having a wiki or something like that?

Thoughts of others?
-----
Check out my blog on programming
http://www.nirandas.com/blog/
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 22:23:52 +0530
From: Niran <public.niran@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes, nice idea, +1.
who will be the person in charge? Where will be we publishing it?

Happy to give any help which may be required,
Nirandas