Re: FAQ for this list

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:14:00 -0700

oh, I didn't see this one, I'll assist in the review and host the documents, the grab bag got it's origins from this list so it's here to serve!

send me a copy or give me a download link to the English version, and I may, stress the may be able to work on a rough French translation since I have that module loaded up in word for correspondence to one part of my family.

elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>