Re: FAQ for this list

  • From: Haden Pike <haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 18:12:42 -0400

Hi Jamal. When Jeff asked, I volunteered to write the FAQ, which I have now done. To be honest, I got caught up in school and a few projects of my own, and forgot I still had it. I'll send it to Jeff in just a minute.

Haden

On 9/9/2009 3:31 PM, Jamal Mazrui wrote:
Just wondering about the status of the FAQ that was under development.
Can it be posted on the web?  Can list messages reference its URL
automatically at the bottom of a message?

---
Haden Pike
Email: haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx