RE: Excel Question: Swapping Rows

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:34:24 -0500

Hi Jacques,
You are right. As the coffee is now coursing through my veins, I realized right
before I read this that I could do this. Now I just need to find some sample
VBA Excel code that checks to see if I'm on the second row or the last row of
either a region or the sheet, and the same for columns. This should keep me
from blabbing on the list for a little while.

Thanks.

Jim