RE: Excel Question: Swapping Rows

  • From: "Rodney Haynie" <rhaynie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:15:04 -0500

Doesn't matter... the row I Inserted to, is pushed down.  So the row might
have data, or might not... doesn't matter.  Nothing is overwritten.  Just a
new row is inserted and the original row is automatically deleted.

Don't say Paste, it is the Insert Cut Cells command.

Did you try it?  It really speaks for itself if you try it.

HTH.

-Rodney