Re: Excel 2007 Help: Naming A Range Of Cells

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:45:47 -0500

 Select the cell or range of cells to name, then hit the Applications key.
Name a range will be in the list of available actions in the context menu.

Don Marang
Vinux Software Development Coordinator (vinux.org.uk)

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real
substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on
things that matter.
Dean Kamen