RE: Entity / Relationship Diagrams

  • From: "Aubertin, Gerry" <gaubertin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:32:20 -0800

Jeff:

   I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but give it a look-see. A
company called Iron Speed has a product called Iron Speed Designer that among
other things can, I believe, take an SQL database and create a documentary
report that may be kind of what you are looking for.

Gerry Aubertin
Programmer/Analyst
Phone: (519) 271-4840 Ext. 8807

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments are
confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, please immediately delete it without reading it
and without further distribution or disclosure.  Any further distribution of
this message to others is subject to this Confidentiality Notice and/or any
confidentiality agreement or non-disclosure agreement in effect that covers the
information contained in the message and any attachments.