RE: Entity / Relationship Diagrams

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:51:21 -0500

This in no way interfaces with a database. This is just for exploring ER
diagrams, along with other node based diagrams such as
graphs or trees.

Take care,
Sina

From: Sina Bahram sbahram@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:14:14 -0500
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not exactly, but you should look at deep view anyways.

One of those applications us useless PhDs make from time to time, *grin*

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~dorianm/academics/deepview/index.html

take care,
Sina