Re: Emacspeak on Mac

  • From: Florian Beijers <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 17:15:59 +0200

Hey,

I am gradually learning my way around emacs and emacspeak. I have a few
questions:
- What does it mean when the voice raises pitch?
- I have had it tell me "Specified program for new process is a directory"
...Is that me doing something wrong or the program?
- How far can the voice it uses be sped up ?
- Do links make the voice speak lower like on linux? Working with the emacspeak
easy howto which gives me these facts, I am quite a newbie to emacs and
emacspeak..

Florian