RE: Emacspeak on Mac

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 11:53:53 -0400

Good job will have a look this week.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 9:42 AM
To: programmingblind
Subject: Emacspeak on Mac

For those of you guys on the list who are so inclined, the emacspeak
server for Mac OS X that I along with bart Bunting have been working
on in our spare time has enough stability where I think people on list
can productively use it.

The url to grab the server is at:
http://e-mac-speak.googlecode.com

Setup isn't very streamlined at the moment, but since there's probably
not that many of you, I can write up instructions as demand dictates.

Anyways, it's nice to have Alex and gang at disposal when within the
emacs/speak environment and on another platform.