Re: Emacspeak: Specific and General Inquiries

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:05:10 -0500

Jared, are you using espeak with emacspeak?  I keep having the ends of
lines chop off midword.  Reading character by character is not good
either since it just gets interrupted mid syllable.  If I didn't ahve
a braille display I wouldn't be ebel ty make out that eh-- is really
ehs for s and ah-- is really arr for r.  Hope I'm making sense.  It's
like it's on perpetual speech interrupt.

Alex M