Edsharp: general text navigation keys?

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B-programming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:21:11 +0330

Hi all,
In my Edsharp installation on XP SP3,the four directions arrows are not working
like other editors; I mean, for example, when I press down arrow, the cursor
moves to next line, but nothing is being spoken by Jaws. also similar issue
happen when I press up, left and right arrow.
But, control + down and also up arrow are functioning in the way I expect; they
move the cursor and also Jaws starts reading there, so I don't think it's a
problem by font or any other screen issues.
Last but not least, the arrows are sometimes functioning well, but usually not!
what is wrong? Any suggestions?
Cheers,
Hamid