Re: EdSharp has problems with Malwarebytes

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 15:28:22 -0700

I got about 3-4 malware warnings on edsharp when I ran it. kind of scarry.
On 8/5/2011 1:42 PM, Andre Williams wrote:
Hi. Received this warning from Malwarebytes regarding EdSharp. What should
one do about this problem?

  Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware has detected a malicious process attempting to
start and has blocked the execution attempt. Please select an option below.
C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\EDSHARP\WEBCLIENT\INIFORM.EXE
(SPYWARE.BANKER)
Disable Protection Ignore Quarantine

A-W

Take care,
Ty
my website:
http://tds-solutions.net
my blog:
http://tds-solutions.net/blog
skype: st8amnd127
My programs don't have bugs; they're randomly added features!