Re: EdSharp has problems with Malwarebytes

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 20:17:33 -0700

On 8/5/2011 5:03 PM, Katherine Moss wrote:
Users don't, but when the programmer sends something out, when it's a real
piece of malware, usually the programmer meant for it to be in there, and
that's why I think that this is a false positive.  Since most malware these
days is more for profit than for fame anymore, and Jamal isn't trying to make a
profit last time I checked.

How exactly did you "check?"