Re: EdSharp has problems with Malwarebytes

  • From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 20:08:11 -0700

There were many other problems, but like many other features of FileDir and
EdSharp. the tool that alerts the user to send the error log to the
developer does not work properly so this is why you didn't get the actual
error logs and only replied to my direct email messages to you. This of
course meant I wasted time there too going through the trouble of copying
the logs and emailing them to you. Again, I was trying to help you.

The Webclient conversion tool is still broken to this day. It is also this
web tool that is causing the Malwarebytes warnings.

About the 64 bit compatibility, I seem to distinctly recall offering to help
you experiment in order to get FileDir to run on a 64 bit Windows7 computer.
You told me that you are using a 32 bit machine and had never tested FileDir
on 64 bit. I graciously offered to help you come up with a solution for
this.  How about an F'n thank you.

I can't believe this f'd up tone you're taking after I very, very nicely
only wanted to help you improve your product and now the real hole in you
comes out. You should have told me I was wasting your time and I could have
saved
us all lots of GD hassles.

A-W