Re: EdSharp has problems with Malwarebytes

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andre Williams <andre.williams.1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 21:56:35 -0400

Andre,
I have not responded to your laundry lists of negativity because I have found that most of them are seriously lacking in legitimacy, just like this one. That has been the pattern, unfortunately. I advise you to do some introspection if you want to be a constructive participant in the programming community.

Jamal

On 8/5/2011 9:34 PM, Andre Williams wrote:
A better antimalware utility than Malwarebytes? Name it.

This is only one of a very long series of problems I've had with EdSharp. It
was you who directed me to this list because you felt I was bugging you too
much in regards to issues with EdSharp. I'm sure if you look in your
previously sent email messages you will find lots of messages where I have
specified in great details the number of crashes and errors generated by
EdSharp. FileDir has many of these same problems too.

Rather than taking this approach why not do as another poster stated and
establish some communication with Malwarebytes and hopefully this will no
longer be a problem for EdSharp.

Andre