Re: EdSharp has problems with Malwarebytes

  • From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 14:06:14 -0700

Actually Malwarebytes found 3 infections with EdSharp's webClient utilities.
I opened the webclient folder within program files and right clicked to scan
this folder using Malwarebytes. Here is the related info:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (PRO)
  Scanner     Protection     Update     Quarantine     Logs     Ignore List
Settings     More Tools     About
Scanner
Below is a list of malicious software found on your system. Close all
unnecessary applications to ensure successful threat removal.
Vendor Category Item Other Action taken
graphic 750  File c:\program files (x86)\EdSharp\webclient\IniForm.exe No
action taken.
graphic 750  File c:\program files (x86)\EdSharp\webclient\SayFile.exe No
action taken.
graphic 750  File c:\program files (x86)\EdSharp\webclient\SayLine.exe No
action taken.
Remove Selected Ignore Save Log Main Menu
Exit

What's my next move? I'm posting here because Jamal informed me that it
would be best to post my EdSharp problems here.

A-W