Re: EdSharp and snippets

  • From: "Mike Terry" <miketerry-lists@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 01:54:21 -0400

Jamal,

You rock!  The snippet support you added to the ctrl+alt+= is exactly what I
want!  Intelisense, as I understand the concept, is awful for the blind.  I
might be typing "html" and that's what I want or I might type it and then want
a full 10-15 lines of html code.  The way you've outlined will let me have
exactly what I want.

Such service. :)

I'll download and install it in the morning.  Did I read I can install over
earlier versions of EdSharp or do I need to uninstall/install?

As soon as I've had a chance to build up my php snippets and give them a wirl,
I'll give you feed back.
Mike