RE: EdSharp and line numbers

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 12:31:58 +0200

I'd like to see this implemented as well.
I can get the line number announced by reading the status bar...
But it would be very neat if edSharp could implement a similar approach like
VS or textpad as Alex mentioned.
It's very useful to be able to read line numbers immediately in Braille
while scrolling/panning.