RE: EdSharp and brf files on win64

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 06:50:11 -0400

Hi John,
From which format or formats are you wanting to transcribe music, Music XML?

Thanks.

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Littlefield, Tyler
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 2:18 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: EdSharp and brf files on win64

Steve:
I'm not really sure what you're aiming at. I could probably take a peak
at nfbtrans though if it would help you. I use c/c++ on a daily bases,
so it shouldn't be to dificult.
On 7/1/2011 12:10 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
> Steve,
>
> Thanks. For anyone else who mayh be reading this thread, BrailleBlaster
> could use some experienced Java programmers. We are using SWT to create
> the interface, because it is accessible out of the box on multiple
> platforms.
>
> Experienced C programmers would also be welcome to help with some of the
> modules in liblouisutdml which is the braille translation engine for
> BrailleBlaster. These modules are currently only stubs. They are
> transcribe_chemistry, transcribe_music and transcribe_graphics.
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
> On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 12:26:48PM -0500, Steve Jacobson wrote:
>> NFBTRANS is written in C.  It is my understanding that besides changing
>> compiler options, one needs to look at all of the pointer definitions as
>> they don't
>> always translate from 16-bit to 32-bit.
>>
>> Since John Boyer is also on this list, I would like to make it clear that I
>> would not want to take resources or time away from John Boyer's Braille
>> Blaster
>> project which is in the process of creating a much more modern and flexible
>> open source braille translation solution.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Steve Jacobson
>>
>> On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 23:43:28 -0700, inthane wrote:
>>
>>> what is it written in? someone out here should be able to help you fix that!
>>> inthane
>>> . Moderator, Blind Access Help.
>>> . Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
>>> "own the might and majesty of an alacorn"
>>> www.alacorncomputer.com
>>> . proprietor: Inthane's Grab Bag
>>> for blind computer users and Programmers!
>>> http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

Take care,
Ty
my website:
http://tds-solutions.net
my blog:
http://tds-solutions.net/blog
skype: st8amnd127
My programs don't have bugs; they're randomly added features!

for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have