Re: EdSharp and Windows Vista.

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 15:54:24 -0400 (EDT)

Are you using 64-bit Vista?  The scripts should install smoothly on
32-bit Vista.

You can manually install by unzipping the archive
C:\Program Files\EdSharp\ed_scr.zip

into your JAWS script folder.  You can get there via the JAWS program
group within the Windows Start Menu.  Choose Explore My Settings.

Jamal