RE: EdSharp Snippets Bug?

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 07:17:24 -0400

Hi,
The same thing just happened for me.

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jared Wright
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:59 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EdSharp Snippets Bug?

Can anyone else duplicate the following bug with EdSharp snippets?

Invoke the following snippet:

text form
Test: %first=%
Another test: %second=%
Yet another test: %third=%
First test again: %first=%

If I put "cat", "dog", and"bird" in the first, second, and third
variable respectively in the snippet's dialog, I am given the following
output:

Test: bird
Another test: cat
Yet another test: dog
First test again: bird

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? It only seems to happen if I
use the same variable twice in the same snippet.

for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have