Re: EdSharp Question About Config Settings

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:56:15 -0400

Default settings for compiler command-line invocations are located in the file EdSharp.ini, contained in the EdSharp program folder. User settings are in EdSharp.ini in the EdSharp data folder (in the AppData path). If you think you have developed better default settings, let me know so they can be included in a future EdSharp distribution.

Jamal

On 6/30/2011 8:55 AM, Homme, James wrote:
Hi,

Where does EdSharp save its configuration settings. I think it may be
ones I change it to with the configuration dialog when I switch away
from the Python compiler and back to it. If I find where the original
settings are stored, I can just change them permanently to what I like
and forget about it.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,

Usability Services,

Phone: 412-544-1810.

solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without
the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail
message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its
subsidiaries, or affiliates.