Re: EdSharp 2.7 and FileDir 3.3 released

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:15:35 -0700

This little utility certainly do seem to meet the "as seen on TV" maximum productivity label. I heard a main menu review of Jamal's File Dir utility and was amazed at what this thing was able to do--beat the pants off of the ginsu knives. The features seemed endless--in comparison to the romco food processor and the abdominizer. I am not using it because the many features made me feel as though I would probably spend lots of time learning how to use it. ...now that I think of it, maybe I should look into it again as I'm currently having to look through many folders and subfolders searching endlessly for files???

Matthew

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:05:25 +0300
From: Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Maximum productivity" is just advertising, right? :-)

Octavian