Re: EdSharp 2.6 and FileDir 3.2 released

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:58:03 -0500 (EST)

It's quite understandable that this security issue was not obvious.
Thanks for your follow up, which helps me understand an issue that others
may face.  I suspect the problem was introduced by the code that compares
the current file version with that on the server, which I introduced a
couple versions ago.

Jamal