Re: EdSharp 2.5 and FileDir 3.1 released

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:04:48 -0500

I think I was the start of this. I now have it compiling fine in java. It reads my errors and takes me to the first one. The only things I cannot do are review the errors and actually run the .class file to see how it goes, so I just open the cmd line and alt-tab between it and EdSharp. Is there a way of doing either of these? Oh, and the brace counter still will not work. Just move around the file I sent a few days ago and you should see the numbers of braces changing. At first I thought maybe the program was just telling me about each subroutine but I arrowed up one line and the brace report was different from the line below; both lines were in the same subroutine.

Have a great day,
Alex

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:18:48 -0600
From: tim.brugh <isfeldt@xxxxxxxxx
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry this isn't the right email. could you resend the last
email that was
a reply to the code I sent?? thanks much.