Re: EdSharp 2.5 and FileDir 3.1 released

  • From: "Mike Reiser" <metalhead1009000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:32:37 -0600

I'm trying to execute my java code. In some editors you can run the code once you've compiled it. I'm trying to run it by pressing f. I'm still in my .java file when I try to do this. When I hit F5 it brings up notepad instead of executing the program.

Miker5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:45:21 -0600
From: Mike Reiser <metalhead1009000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

When I run the program in ed sharp it opens it in notepad instead of running
the code it self.  Is there some way to adjust this?  Thanks,

Mike