Ed Sharp and HTML Tidy

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:44:46 -0600

Good evening everyone,
    I'm wanting to give HTML Tidy a spin and need to know if it comes
packaged with Ed Sharp, or do I need to install it?I thought I read that
it's included with Ed Sharp and is installed with the program, but can't be
sure about this. Your words of wisdom will be very much appreciated. Now to
enjoy a nice hot bowl of Scotch Broth Soup.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver