Re: Eclipse: What Does This Error Mean?

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:29:49 +0300

why are you hiting f11?

You must run an application after you fix all errors.
That error means that you started the application, it can not start because of
an compile eror, but stoped in debuging, you changed the error and hiting again
f11 you said to the application to go further.
The java virtual machine have seen that an application was modified while it
was running and gave that error.
So again,
please write your code, give "save"
and see if you have errors.