Re: Eclipse Accessibility

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:50:15 -0400

Good evening,

So, if SWT is not portable across platforms, at the worst this would mean is releasing a different installer for each platform, each of which will have the SWT libraries for that specific platform, is that correct?

Thanks,
Everett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen S. Disbrow" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>