Re: Eclipse 3.6 Overview

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 04:38:37 -0500

Hi Alex et al. That is interesting and one of the names on the Accessibility Project Team is a fellow named Will Pearson. This is a name that should be familiar to many of us old timers in regards to Microsoft's Visual Studio Accessibility and the JAWS Scripts. Thanks for the post. That IBM environment sounds pretty interesting to this old Microsoft Development Tools User. If you, or anyone reading this, have used that environment to develop Websites or Desktop applications let me know about how accessible you found their Development environment compared to say the Visual Studio IDE Environment and Sql Server. Will Pearson was perhaps the greatest help to me when I was first learning to program in the Microsoft Environment and and well, he is pretty bloody good at what he does.

Thanks:
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Midence" <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>